- What to plant in early spring
- Protecting seedlings from pests and cold
- Best practices for planting
- Garden structures from reclaimed materials
- early spring garden treats
Expert techniques for soil care and preparation — Tools and tool care — Garden ergonomics
When: Saturday, March 5, 1-3:30
Please arrive a few minutes early, as we will begin promptly. We will be in the garden, so dress comfortably for outdoors. A warm hat and shoes that can take a little mud are a good idea.
Location: 4446 NE Going St. Portland. Frequent service on Trimet #75. Off-street bike parking available.
This class is part of our 9 month program in the Year Round Harvest.